Experienced Sales Person – Full Time (Leeds office)
Experienced Sales Person
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our busy sales team. Working with a small but dedicated team you would be assisting with generating new business and also processing orders with current and new customers.
Position will include handling incoming calls, quoting customers, processing orders, some purchasing, client account management and light administration duties.
- Knowledge of fasteners industry / construction industry highly appreciated.
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- A team player.
- Be proactive and highly motivated.
- Confident & resilient
- Must possess: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Product Knowledge and/or ability to learn quickly
- Good computer skills with accurate typing skills
- Drivers licence is preferred but not essential
Hours of work: 40 hours per week, office hours, Monday-Friday, lunch break
Pay: competitive salary based on experience.
Holidays 21 days (4 days reserved for Christmas period) plus Bank holidays
Other benefits: Pension scheme and Company Health Insurance