Andrews Fasteners products are used in various projects worldwide!
From just 1 mile away BMW and Mini Showroom , to the Queensferry Crossing (Forth Bridge) in Scotland, to the CERN DUNE prototype (ProtoDUNE) in Geneva and Seoul’s UI Metro rail line in South Korea, Andrews Fasteners Quality, Service and Expertise are highly valued by Fastener Buyers around the World.
Due to confidentality, we are not able to present all places where our bolts are used. Here are some interested project where Andrews Fasteners been involved.
- Andrews Fasteners bolts in CERN DUNE prototype (ProtoDUNE)
- Westonbirt canopy walkway (STIHL Treetop Walkway)
- Bomber Command memorial
- Steel-framed train inspection building
- Forth Crossing Bridge Scotland (Queensferry Crossing)
- The Kelpies - World's larges pair of equine sculptures
- Merchant Square Footbridge
- Cable-stayed swing bridge at Deptford