Andrews Fasteners products are used in various projects worldwide!
From just 1 mile away BMW and Mini Showroom, to the Queensferry Crossing (Forth Bridge) in Scotland, to the CERN DUNE prototype (ProtoDUNE) in Geneva and Seoul’s UI Metro rail line in South Korea, Andrews Fasteners Quality, Service and Expertise are highly valued by Fastener Buyers around the World.
Recent project where Andrews Fasteners been involved:
- Andrews Fasteners bolts in CERN DUNE prototype (ProtoDUNE) 6 June 2016
- Westonbirt canopy walkway (STIHL Treetop Walkway) 31 May 2016
- Bomber Command memorial 30 November 2015
- Steel-framed train inspection building 30 October 2015
- Forth Crossing Bridge Scotland (Queensferry Crossing) 30 September 2015
- The Kelpies – World’s larges pair of equine sculptures 30 September 2015
- Merchant Square Footbridge 30 April 2015
- Cable-stayed swing bridge at Deptford 31 January 2015
Last Updated on