What type of products can be CE (UKCA) marked?

Only products covered by harmonised standards (or equivalent for the United Kingdom) can be CE (UKCA) marked .

In the construction fasteners industry, products that are covered by the harmonised standard and can be subject to CE (UKCA) marking are to EN 14399-1 (Pre-loaded assemblies) standard and EN 15048-1 (Non-preloaded assemblies) .

European Union is publishing in Official Journal list of standards that are laying down harmonised conditions for the marketing of construction products. This list can be found on EUR-Lex website .

Listed standards are subject to law requirements for CE (UKCA) marking under Construction Products Regulation (CPR) with further amendments (or equivalent documents for the United Kingdom).

↫ Go back