Andrews Fasteners name has been used for over 110 years
Andrews Fasteners have been managed by various parties and directors continuing its services from 1906. Over 110-years trading experience have made Andrews Fasteners one of the best known brands in the construction industry. Our main point – Quality – makes us an essential player in the market.
Andrews Fasteners supplies quality assured CE approved and non-CE approved fasteners to various industries at competitive prices.
Our reputation for quality assured products and service is the foundation on which the company stands. In an ever more demanding world, quality and full traceability are an absolute necessity for any responsible company. We have an uncompromising responsibility and commitment to all aspects of Quality Assurance for all our clients, which is why we were one of the first stockists of BS EN 14399 and BS EN 15048 CE Approved fasteners.
Andrews Fasteners quality systems are independently assessed and accredited to BS EN ISO 9001:2015 and National Highway Sector Scheme 3 (NHSS3).
Our market leading innovations are standard practice within the fastener industry. These simple, new ideas help to reduce wastage and delays on site, saving our clients time and money.
Andrews Fasteners warehouse facilities have been enlarged to maintain our level of service to our steadily expanding customer base. This continuing growth and success has been due in a large part to the skills and experience of our staff with their well known “Can Do” approach to business.
We continue our policy of investing in people. The future of the company depends upon their abilities and co-operation.
Andrews Fasteners maintain probably the largest stock of fasteners in the UK with full 2.2, 3.1 and 3.2* Test Certificates.
As an expanding company, we now have our solely owned factory in Malaysia where we are capable of manufacturing and stocking large quantities of assembled products for global supply.
- We are ISO 9001 and National Highway Sector Scheme 3 (NHSS3) approved
- We hold CE approval certificates for EN 14399 and EN 15048 bolting assemblies including DTIs
- Andrews Fasteners solely owned factory in Malaysia enables us to manufacture and stock a large number of assembled products for global supply
- AndFast Malaysia also holds CE approval certificates for EN 14399 and EN 15048 bolting assemblies and is approved to ISO 9001 and NHSS3.
- We are able to supply containers direct from our own factory
- 3.1 Test Certificates are supplied for most products
- Certificates of Conformity are supplied for every order
- Our products are fully traceable from our manufacturers
- We offer technical expertise
- We supply fasteners in Galvanized, Sherardized and Bright Zinc Plated (CR3), Corrosion Resistant finishes
- ‘Partnering’ experience with many leading companies.
If you are looking for a supplier which offers Industry Leading Service, Quality and Traceability, combined with Comprehensive Stocks to ensure Continuity of Supply, please contact us.